Muaves All Satin Hair Wrap is a revolutionary hair care product that works to naturally condition your locks to promote growth, boost thickness, extend shine and reduce frizz. Chic enough to wear anytime of the day, our hair wraps provide a secure layer between your hair and every day environmental stressors including UV rays, dry air, and humidity. Luxurious satin inside and out, it provides a protective layer between your hair and abrasive sheets at night, preventing split ends and eliminating bed head. Wake up with beautiful, healthy looking locks every morning!
Color: Sienna Sun (Copper/Orange)
- Fits S-XL sized heads (21"-26")
- Double stitched for durability
- Button + satin loop closure fastening
- Washable stretch satin
- Gentle on all hair types including extensions, wigs and weaves.
- Fits most hair lengths
- Naturally conditions locks all day
- Promotes growth, thickness and shine
- Reduces frizz + friction
- Protects hair from UV rays, dry air, and humidity
- Extends time between washes
- Maintains hairstyles overnight
- Prevents damage to hair cuticles and eliminates bedhead
- Keeps extensions protected
- Balance oily roots + dry ends
*Wash before use
Hand Wash Cold Separately (only), Non Chlorine Bleach, Do Not Wring, Hang Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Dry Clean.
Do not use hot water otherwise color bleeding may occur.
I have long curls, and it was getting to be way too much for tying up in a pineapple with satin scarf. This wrap is not only beautiful, it keeps all my hair in place without my waking up in middle of night to find all my hair all over my face. The color is also glam enough to wear during the day.
I have a big head and many satin lined caps don’t fit. This wrap does and I feel great wearing it!
very pretty fabric and construction; it stays on mostly. It's not too tight or too loose which is good in order to avoid migraines. Could fit a decent amount of hair in it. The button that is attached for closure feels a little cheap for something that was $60 dollars but that's the only thing I didn't like.
I love my MUAVES! I am waking up with moisturized curls1
Love this headscarf for sleeping. It does slip off sometimes but it looks so cute on an das long as you wrap it correctly it WILL stay on overnight.